Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Small production winery, family operated (2 parents 5 kids= 7, divine 7 "sette divini" )
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
labels for wine bottles/ or a gold leaf embossed emblem with words around the emblem. maybe the size of a silver dollar... clean and cool
we also have a "yellow Lab" that help out in the vineyard.
back info label with wine data.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
people with taste
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Don't make it "corny" or have grapes on the graphics... just clean and expensive looking. My bottles are dark, antique green, and I am going old school on sealing the corks with hot dipped wax.
No Files Added