Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
National Women's Half Marathon Series.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are designing a stylish shopping/goodie bag for a womens running event. This project has a very fast turnaround, but the upside is the bag will be used by thousands of women.We develop a designer goodie bag unique to each race in the series. The bags have been a huge success with our runners. We still see them around town on a regular basis.
The specs for the project are as follows:
1) Primary color in bag must be pink (C: 1 M:99 Y:1 K:0)
2) One of the accent colors must be blue (C:82 M:36 Y:0 K:0)
3) You are free to use any other colors you choose
4) The bag must have a musical note motif. It can be one note, two notes, many notes, big notes, small notes, red notes, blue notes (Dr. Seuss would be proud) Our Womens Half Marathon logo includes a note as well as a music sheet element. You can use these elements or use completely different note elements.
5) The target audience is active women aged 25-49 who are educated and affluent.
6) We are looking for something cool and stylish, not cheesy.
7) Each panel can be unique, or the opposing sides can match, or 3 sides can be part of one design and one panel can be different or whatever combination you decide on.
8) One or both end panels (ones with Polka dots in the example) of the bag need to include the Womens Half Marathon logo. Size and placement is at your discretion.
9) Bottom panel is black with Womens Running Magazine logo in the middle. womensrunning.com should be printed underneath the logo.
10) Size the artwork to the dimensions on the bag template (Final_Pink_JACKIE_Bag.pdf) NOTE: the bag template only shows 3 sides and a bottom, because the flower pattern was repeated on the other side. If you are going to have different images on both main panels you will need to add another main panel to the template.
11) We will send the chosen designer several of the bags once they are manufactured.
Let us know if you have any questions.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Affluent, educated, active women between 25-49.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We have included two files (Template and image) that show what a prior bag looked like. But aren't looking for a clone of the sample bag. We are looking for something ORIGINAL!
The other two files are logos that must be included per the specs above.
Womens Half Marathon logo: HalfMarathon_Nashvill#1EDB24.ai
Womens Running Magazine logo: : WRMLogo-magpink copy.ai
Bag template: FInal_Pink_JACKIE_Bag.pdf
Bag image: JackieBag.jpg
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Please see specs in "What do you need?" section for requirements.
The design must be sized based on the attached bag template to be considered.
No Files Added