Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Check out our website at www.rawessentials.com
We have a former super model, Carol Alt, who created a "raw" skin care line. It is unique because we don't heat any of our active ingredients above 115 degrees so that all the key ingredients vitamins, nutrients and minerals stay powerful.
Currently, all our sales are done via internet or tv shopping channels (HSN in US and The Shopping Channel in Canada).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a NEW LABEL for a line of skin care products that will be sold in retail stores.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Woman age 25-55
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like to see a sohisticated, high end, clean design similar to the Origins:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Looking for colors of nature...greens, browns, etc. Willing to look at other colors such as metallics - if it will make the label "pop".
Our logo has branches/lines - feel free to use the logo with or without this design element.
Maybe you can use the design element as a background - as HSN did in the pdf titled "HSN Sept Ad with Carol.PDF"
Feel free to design a new logo or just use the words, RAW Essentials ...
I am looking for a label that will attract a sophisticated shopper. I want it to be clean and simple - and yet also have some pizazz on the name or logo so that it jumps out at the consumer....
No Files Added