LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Malbec, Wine from Argentina.
Volar - technically in Spanish it means "to fly" however it also has a deeper meaning and can be associated with "opening your mind" or slang for "it's time to go" (es tiempo de Volar). for us it means to seek our own vision, to push the envelope to create our own path and to not be burdened by gravity.
This is a value wine for the connoisseur.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- textured paper label
- normal size label
- the glass will be dark green with screw cap
- screw cap should match the label
- the name : Volar
- Varietal: Malbec
- Alcohol: 13.9
- Region: Mendoza Argentina
- Vintage: 2009
- MSRP - 12.99 similar quality wines average 30+ retail
- Serious, elegant, interesting, somehow work in the meaning pf the name.
should be eye catching
- colors - this is open. the paper it will be printed on most likely will be white or off white textured paper.
- it can be die cut, embossed, blind embossed etc. it just needs to fit on a bottle
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- targeted to restaurant wine buyers, sommeliers for by the glass pours at restaurants.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added