Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Malbec, Wine from Argentina.
Volar - technically in Spanish it means "to fly" however it also has a deeper meaning and can be associated with "opening your mind" or slang for "it's time to go" (es tiempo de Volar). for us it means to seek our own vision, to push the envelope to create our own path and to not be burdened by gravity.
This is a value wine for the connoisseur.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- textured paper label
- normal size label
- the glass will be dark green with screw cap
- screw cap should match the label
- the name : Volar
- Varietal: Malbec
- Alcohol: 13.9
- Region: Mendoza Argentina
- Vintage: 2009
- MSRP - 12.99 similar quality wines average 30+ retail
- Serious, elegant, interesting, somehow work in the meaning pf the name.
should be eye catching
- colors - this is open. the paper it will be printed on most likely will be white or off white textured paper.
- it can be die cut, embossed, blind embossed etc. it just needs to fit on a bottle
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- targeted to restaurant wine buyers, sommeliers for by the glass pours at restaurants.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added