Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We have a company called RAW Essentials that is a skincare company with unique positioning - all are key ingredients are raw (meaning - they are NEVER heated).
The existing line is currently sold on a tv shopping channel. The existing packaging is pretty bare bones because shopping channel customers have already paid for the product before they recieve it ...and accordingly - the packaging isn't important.
We are now looking to expand to retail stores where the packaging is VERY important.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need to use our existing Raw Logo (or a simpler representation thereof) in new packageing design for retail.
I want this packaging to convey:
- bit upscale without looking precious,
- simpler, fancy
- innovative or unique
- perceived as being unusual
Carol Alt created the line. Might be a good idea t0 google "Carol Alt" super model because we want the line to represent her and capture her essence.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Woman age 25-54
No Files Added