What do you do?
Create a lingerie accessory for the bra
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
Mainly Front and Back Panels, but there are side panels also (see photo attached), and a Seal/Sticker for back of package
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
Height = 8" or 20cm
Width = 6" or 15cm at top and bottom
Width = just under 5" or just over 12cm at center
Length = 1 3/4" or 4cm at
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
Women from 20-40 years of age
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
1. Sophisticated, but not snobby
2. Fun in a girls night out kind of way
3. Versatile from every day to special occasion
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
We want the packaging to embrace the fun of the name - Double Scoop
We appreciate "out side the box" thinking ; ) - clever, unanticipated, maybe similar to Japanese or European packaging that often seems so far ahead of the US
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
White, Black, Lime Green... and any accent colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
Pink is expected in lingerie and will get lost on the shelf
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
Something the Sex in the City girls would wear - fun, stylish, sexy, confident, not embarassed to 'own it', sense of humor, cheeky but still sophisticated.
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
Please see attached document(s) for package and Seal/Sticker which includes logo and content
* We would like the two photos of the before and after, as well as the placement image, on the document to be illustrated - we do not own the photos
* Package needs to include round stickers/seals to indicate fabric color (aka flavor) which needs to be designed so that one box can be used for multiple skus, based on the sticker
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
We would like the package to sit nicely on a Target shelf, but have the ability to be sold at a store such as Nordstrom also.
No Files Added