Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Symate manufactures and markets USB Flash drives in various capacities.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to refresh are packaging inlay graphics and overall design. Currently the dimensions are as follows:
Blister Packaging: 142 mm x 92 mm
Printed Inlay Card: 105 mm x 68 mm
USB Flash Drive: 55 mm x 18 mm x 7.5 mm (LXWXH)
We are open to any color combinations and shapes. In fact we would prefer something different from our current packaging (attached). We also want the packaging to be larger for the printed inlay card (possibly 30% to 50% bigger). The design should be very visual as this product will be placed at retail checkout counters.
The relevant information we will need on the printed inlay is shown in the current image we have uploaded.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers in electronic retail chain stores, airport stores etc.
No Files Added