Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
We design and manufacture cases abd specialty packaging solutions that enhance our customers' brand.
Children, ages ~6-13
Colors to Explore
Don't want to see...
ANKI Logo or Name. COZMO Logo or Name.
We developed a plastic carrying case that stores ANKI cars. The case will be sold on online channels like Amazon and is intended for kids. We are looking for someone to design an eye-catching label for the case. This case is intended for kids so we are looking for something that’s really slick. There are a few requirements;
• We cannot use the “ANKI” name on the label
• We want it to be a cool racing scene
• The design must be cartonized as not to infringe on any ANKI trademarks
• We are printing on vinyl material that is wipeable. We are including a dry-erase pen so kids can write on the case. There needs to be a section of the case that is blank. This section is intended for kids to have free range to write on the case. For example, “Alex’s Trucks”
• The label must fit the front recess of the case – PDF die line provided
You can get inspiration from ANKI’s website
The scene should invlove a mixture between the ANKI Car/Truck line, and the COZMO line. Our goal is to leverage this design for both cases, so they should be backwards compatible. Link to the COZMO line of robot - https://www.anki.com/en-us/cozmo
Top 3 Things
Eye Catching, Youthful, Fun