Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Khun Noi's Beverage Company
What do you do?
We make Milk Thai Tea and Milk Green Tea pack in a bottles.
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
H 3" x W- 5"
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
Grocery Store and Restaurant.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
Authentic Thai Tea, unique and cool package.
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
Plastic bottle 16 oz
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
The Thai tea is deep orange and the green tea is milk green. What do you thing color is look cool?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
The package and label look cool and invite people to try.
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
Logo, nutrition facts, ingredient, bar code, story, weight........
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No, we want to be unique.