Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We are a micro-distillery that focuses on handcrafted Rum and Vodka. Our target audience are tourists and locals alike who are looking for an adventurous and educational experience.
This is a tapered design.
4.3" (W) at top and 4" (W) at the bottom. Overall height of 5.45" (H) at mid-point of the label.
Please use the attached template, "HHD Tapered Label Die Template".
1) Age Range: 25 - 65
2) Gender: Male & female
3) Vast majority of customers are tourists from all over the US.
4) Household demographics range from typical 2 heads, 2 children to 2 heads, retired.
5) Visitors typically fall in middle-middle to upper-middle income households. Lots of retirees as well.
6) Visitors have an interest in learning about and experiencing new things.
Colors to Explore
Don't want to see...
1) Please stay away from designs that are meant to be stand alone. It is important to remember this is a series packaging design.
2) Please refrain from using additional colors that clash too harshly with the existing brand colors (please reference "HHD Branding Elements & Variations.ai" for current brand colors).
IMPORTANT: please read the attached file "HHD Products Label Creative Brief" for in-depth design guidance
1) Must include (at minimum): 1 of 3 logo variations, brand font type, and branding colors
2) Must include Product Name, Class, Type, Volume, ABV, and Proof.
3) Please utilize "HHD Branding Elements & Variations" if needed.
IMPORTANT: Please reference the attached file "HHD Products Label Creative Brief" for in-depth design guidance.
Top 3 Things
1) Modern but respectful of tradition
Please refer to "HHD Products Label Creative Brief" for in-depth design guidance. The brief will have influence examples, guidance, bottle type, etc.
No Files Added