Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Our taget audience will be men & women, educated, health oriented, working class, people interested in making healthier lifestyle choices.
1 label 5 flavor variations
Women, between ages of 15-45, mid level income, working class, educated, healthy lifestyle, focus on health and well being
Colors to Explore
Don't want to see...
I want to keep my current basic design since product is currently on store shelves. I need to have full coverage of the bottle rather than just the dots at the bottom. Fruit is loosing color over time. I want the concept to show fruit pieces in the water by using visual graphics.
I will upload one of my current designs.
Top 3 Things
Real fruit in the bottle, zero added sugar, all natural
You can visit my website www.2naturalblends.com to get an idea of what the product currently looks like. I am trying to control the visual appeal. Clean, simplistic- just like the product.