Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Our company The Blue LAMB makes quality, artisan soap and body products for the entire family. We want to target adults while also appealing to the younger crowd.
3.5” long (horizontal)
2.75” deep( top to bottom)
1.125” wide (thickness of soap)
Our intended audiences is everyone. Male and female alike. For those who know and understand about good ingredients and to educate those who don’t know.
Colors to Explore
Don't want to see...
Don’t want any large characters
-Our logo text on front
-Space for the fragrance of soap on front (example: Orange Zen)
“Artisan Soap”on front
-Logo with the text and half lamb character above the text on back of box.
-Space for list of ingredients on the bottom of the box with space for UPC code
-A custom seal “Made with love in Virginia” a heart symbol can be used as a substitute for the word love.
Top 3 Things
I would like something that is not boring but not too busy. The box will be a white box so any colors used will show nicely.
The back of the box will have a space for “Our Story...”
I’d like “made with love (heart symbol) in VA” somewhere on the box