What do you do?
GreenCoffex is an Energy Coffee Capsule (Pill). 100% Vegetarian, Natural and Lasts 8 hours.
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
6 x 4 inch - Leave the back as it is. Check out the "Blank Dieline" file.
What is your industry?
Supplement and Nutrition
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
You will find this product in the Natural and Healthy Stores.
It can also be found in the Supplement and Health Food Isle of a Supermarkets and Drugstores.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
I like www.myvega.com and www.genuinehealth.com line of supplements because their design is clean and concrete. This is a challenge in the supplement business because of all the information you need to give to customers in a package.
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
1. Green is a must (as the one of the actual packaging or similar)
2. Yellow to Orange Pallet of Colors
3. White is Optional
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
All other Colors should be secondary.
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
Clean, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian, Coffee, ENERGY!
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
1. The pill picture has to be there. At least with a 15-30% visual relevance. See the .eps attached. The reason the picture needs to be there, is that people need to understand this box contains a pill/capsule supplement. Its hard to convey the message without the picture.
2. The greencoffex NEW logo (as per the attachment) MUST be there with a visual relevance above 25% - make sure the wording of "Natural Coffee Energy Capsules" stays there too.
3. The "8-Hour Energy" statement must also be there with a relevance above 15% relevance.
The webpage www.greencoffex.com feel is a good concept. Im sure you can do better in the packaging though.
No Files Added