Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are a golf club manufacturing company.
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
We are launching a new putter to compliment our existing product line. We need an original design for the bottom (sole) of the putter head. This design will be engraved into metal of the head.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
Men and women golfers, majority of our customers are Seniors, age 55+. Worldwide sales.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
We would like to convey the design attributes of the putter. Solid, compact, and balanced.
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
Clean and concise. Fits the look of other putter graphics in the golf industry.
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
Dark green(90,30,95,30), black, white.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
Use only colors listed above.
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
1) Putter Name: "little Rhino"
2) Rhino graphic: Head only or whole body (simple, not too detailed due to engraving process).
3) Copy: "Solid Compact Balanced"
4) Existing Logo (Wedgewood Golf)
5) Existing Round Weighted Screw(rear/center of sole) Final screw will most likely be all silver color. Maybe green?
6) Any additional graphics (lines, coloring, marks) that you feel might be appropriate.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Image attached is a prototype of the final putter design. Wedgewood Logo and Weighted Screw need to be include in design and must stay in same position as shown in the image.
Putter size is 3.25(front to back) x 3.75(top to bottom)
Final putter head will be a matte silver color.
Please visit our website, www.wedgewoodgolf.com to view our complete product line.
No Files Added