Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We sell beer. Our target audience is craft beer drinkers, most ages 30-70.
1 side, its round, its a can.
ht 5.25, w 7.6
30-70 yrs, male and female, middle to high income, white collar, all idustries, interested in relaxing, spending time in the outdoors, the beach, surfing.
Colors to Explore
Our existing logo, some written product details, the beach, a volkswagon bus with surfboards.
Top 3 Things
drinkability, relaxation, nostalgia
We have a design for another brand, Groundswell IPA, and we want the packaging to look similar between brands so it's clear which brewery our beer is coming from. Our red compass rose logo has a lot of recognition in our area.