Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
new venture toys
What do you do?
We are making new edutainment toys. Education + fun playing with toys for kids age group 3-8 years old
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
1) Front, back and sides (box packagin) & 2) round packaging
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
1) 12x4x16 cms (length x breadth x height)
2) 5cm radius for circular packaging (round tub)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
Primary target is kids 3-8 year olds who are users of the products
Secondary target is parents of these kids who will buy the products for their kids
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
High quality & great design
Great fun to play with
Amazing learning and development while playing
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
it should be a mix of fun and education in a clever way
modern design that signifies high quality
fun - pack graphics should inspire to pick up the product and want to buy
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
Yellow, blue, orange, white, green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
Brand name : Brainzy
Tagline : Fun way to grow
Logo : Silhouette of kids having fun, multi-color dotted brain shape [open to other ideas]
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No not available
No Files Added