Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We create hot sauce. Target audience is hot sauce lovers, particularly 18-50+ yo. They are looking for a unique taste experience.
We need a label designed for a 12 oz. ringneck bottle.
Label panel height: 4.38" Circumference: 7.75". Either kraft paper or paper printed to look like kraft.
18-50+, M&F, US, Canada, International, middle-to-upper income, all education levels, love hot sauce, have a palate that is looking for unique flavors.
Colors to Explore
Existing logo, list of ingredients, written copy, UPC code, nutrition panel.
Top 3 Things
Tasty, unique, compelling
We want the label to be printed on kraft paper or paper that it printed to look like kraft. Also, there is a tag line: "It's a miracle you can taste" that appears under the logo's 'swish'. We still have to write a brief 'story' for the label which will appear along with the nutritionals, ingredients, etc. It will be just a couple of sentences.