Fade Away Scars
What do you do?
We offer silicone scar sheeting products to consumers over the counter.
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
Please see attached template.
The product is adhesive tabs that are dispensed from the box like stickers on a roll. The stickers are different shapes. Our Fade Away product is like a roll of tape that when trimmed needs the Stay Put to hold into place.
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
We want to target women who have plastic surgery with upscale modern design. This package must match the package in our line. The new product is a complimentary add on product that helps secure the Silicone Sheeting in Place.
We want the packaging to look like it could be a cosmetic package even though it is actually a medical items.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
1) Continuity of Design. Remember this product has the same foot print as the other product and it is sold as a package together.
2) We want the product package to show the purpose of the product. In this case the product is adhesive tabs that help stick on the silicone sheeting tape by securing the tabs to either side of the skin to help it stay on (see instructions step #4). Also, see how we visualize the product - note that we still need the item designed so please stylize the attached ideas - don't just copy it.
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
We like the package we have. Let's keep w/ the style but communicate the new product.
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
We want to use the same blue as the other product and in this one any new colors added to the pallet should be metallics (silver, gold, bronze)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
Too bright and different colors than original package
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
Cool, smart, beautiful
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
1) Front Area must have line name and product name w/ content.
2) Back must have area for instructions (for this use the text that is on the designed box).
3) the Stay Put portion must have room for us to add the different Stay Put shapes name under stay put.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Yes. Few items:
1. See box of existing products
2. See Step #4 of how to use the line.
3a. See mock up and idea of stay put. We like the idea of something being stuck and secured to the box w/ tape/tabs which communicates what our product does. Note that the attached mockup also has the content needed from the front.
3b. See StayPut w/ version w/ heart shapes. I am not asking you to design this but need to show how it should be flexible.
4. Fade Away Logo (Stay Put is this product's name but Fade Away is the brand line.
5. Picture of the Stay Put stickers on strip.
No Files Added