Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We run a bar and restaurant and we would like to launch a beer bottle 330ml to sell in restaurant and also to general public.
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
the design to go on a normal 330ml beer bottle.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
young professionals from 25-35.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
artistic , creative, premium,
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
colours as per attached logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
pink , blue etc
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
the illustration should form a picture of a man dressed in suit but with bulls head and horns.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
I have attached a logo.. please use the fonts for bulls and use the horns to create the man bulls head.
No Files Added