Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Clarion builds aqueous iodine injection systems used to disinfect water. This specific project is for the MicroSAN, a cutting edge iodine dosing appliance designed to integrate into hydroponic irrigation systems and keep the water free of pathogens that cause plant disease.
How many sides of the package require graphics design?
five. 4 sides and top. bottom can be blank
List the size requirement(s) for your package graphics design
BOX IS L 9.25 x W14.75 x H 12.25
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your package graphics
Our target audience plant growers using hydroponic technologies. This product will be sold via hydroponic retailers and wholesale distributors.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your package graphics design?
The MicroSAN uses aqueous iodine to control plant diseases. This iodine solution is called IoMax. It is non-carcinogenic, non-toxic and safe for people, plants, pets and also the environment. Our solution is all all natural and certified organic by OMRI.
What sets the MicroSAN apart is:
1) its cutting edge. this technology was originally developed by NASA and used on manned space flight for water disinfection. We optimized it for use in hydroponics.
2) Its safe / green. The dosed water is drinkable (unlike other fungicides that cause cancer and also have significant adverse environmental effects on things like bees, etc)
3) its effective. IoMax really works against bacteria, viruses and fungi in contact. To give you an idea, it kills Ebola on contact and is used in every hospital in the world for disinfection. EPA actually recommends to use this product to sanitize human drinking water if there is a natural disaster. what we have done with MicroSAN is make it applicable to plant health and built a system that fits within the typical hydroponic setups that are out there now.
Style and Concept
What package graphics design styles do you like?
this product is something the is purchased by highly technical people that know a lot about what theyre doing. similar to an appliance you would buy off the shelf, the packaging needs to have a picture of what it is as well as artwork that reinforces the message. ive attached a photo of a box from galaxy gro amp that accomplishes this effectively. it needs to look modern, hi tech, but also eco friendly.
What colors do you want to see in your package graphics design?
our main color is royal purple. we also use green and teal see attached product literature for exact pantones. generally black is a popular box color in this market. the white clean look shown on the "example-clean" file is also interesting to us.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your package graphics design?
open to different colors. one other important thing though...
even though many hydroponic growers are growing cannabis, all of our sales to date have been in the food market and we dont want any cannabis references whatsoever.
What adjectives should best describe your package graphics design?
high tech, clean, colorful.
What content must be included in the package graphics design?
a picture of the machine... see attached for some pictures... will upload better photos ASAP. it also must include the name MicroSan (TM) and it must have the clarion logo (EPS attached).
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
clarionwater.com is the company homepage
No Files Added