Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Torrontes is a grape used in making white wine in Argentina. It has been marketed to N. Americans in very serious packaging. This wine is very inviting once it hits your lips but the packaging has said "stay away".
Please help us invite people to this sexy, refreshing Argentine wine.
Make us the next pinot grigio.
Torrontes Wine Descpription:
White flowers, perfume, peaches fresh pear and apple. it tastes like a cross between viognier and reisling or muscat.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
fresh, bright, crisp, energetic, aromatic, floral, sexy, playful, eye catching
colors - green hues and white, maybe yellow hues as well
Name is "Flora Blanca' think flowers, blossoms,
- full wrap or larger label, be creative, differentiate not just from other Torrontes but other wines
- the glass will be green glass or maybe clear. the wine should look fresh, refreshing
- screw cap
- the name : Flora Blanca
- Varietal: Torrontes
- Alcohol: 12.9
- Region: Argentina
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
price 9.99 u.s.
More than 90% of wines consumed in the u.s. are at or below this price point.
most are purchased by women.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
we like this one best
better but too masculine
the reason for torrontes lack of success in the u.s.
No Files Added