Starts:12-Jul-10 2:07 a.m. GMT
Ends:3-Aug-10 10 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $350
.AI AND JPG
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: Business_Card_1.pdf (237.7 KB)
Uploaded on 14-Jul-10 2:01 p.m. GMT
File 2: Angel_FInal_9th_July_1... (115.6 KB)
Uploaded on 14-Jul-10 2:01 p.m. GMT
File 3: Van_001.jpg (252.1 KB)
Uploaded on 15-Jul-10 10:01 p.m. GMT
File 4: CITR0024.ai (212.4 KB)
Uploaded on 18-Jul-10 1:05 p.m. GMT
Mobile Fully Qualified Master Locksmith
Security knowledge, skills and products.
• Security assessments for insurance purposes
• Advice on security requirements to both homeowners and businesses
• Cutting Keys (by hand, machine and code)
• Installation, repair and maintenance of locks to British Standards
• Emergency opening procedures and lock replacements
• Master Keying (1 key for multiple locks)
• Installation of safes
• Installation of a range of fixed and collapsible security grilles
• Installation of door closers
• Door repairs
Unique Selling Points of IKS Locksmiths
• All work is completed by a Fully qualified Master Locksmith
(Personal member of the Master locksmith Association)
This provides the customer with guarantees with regards work standards, customer service and CRB checks. This is something that only 5% of UK Locksmiths can claim.
• Low overheads allow competitive prices whilst focusing on high standards of work
IKS will be competing with the Locksmithing Market leaders with regards standard of work and knowledge and the service offered. However the fact the IKS have no retail premises will allow us to ensure that prices are highly competitive.
• A specialist in Locksmithing
IKS Locksmiths will remain focused on Locksmithing and provide a specialist service in this area as opposed to a company that offers a broader range of security services but less specialist knowledge.
• 24 hour call out service
Customers will come to know IKS as a locksmith that will be available to assist in emergency situations as well as general security.
• Both Directors have excellent customer service, communication and sales skills
This will enable IKS Locksmiths to build confidence and loyalty with customers and to secure repeat business and business via word of mouth.
• A family run company
This will enable IKS Locksmiths to maintain high standards of work and customer service. This in turn will build confidence and loyalty with customers and to secure repeat business and business via word of mouth.
Level of Competition
The Market for Locksmiths is already quite a crowded one. There are more than 8,000 locksmiths listed in the UK on Yell.com. With more than 7,000 of those in England. This could be considered a threat. However only 1,400 of these (approx 18%) are accredited by the Master Locksmith Association and could potentially be unqualified and without CRB check. Therefore this can be seen as an opportunity for IKS as a Fully Qualified member of the MLA.
An effective attention grabbing design that communicates a need to use this specialist locksmith service. Primarily for van graphics (Citreon Dispatch 2007 with 2 side doors) but it is also the intention that elements will be used on future marketing material.
It is important that the design is memorable and the name will stick in peoples heads when we drive past!
We are trying to communicate the message that customers require the services of a locksmith for situtations other than just emergencies. Our complementary security survey can ensure that customers home contents insurance are valid and reduce the likelihood of having a break in. This will give peace of mind that your family and valuables are safe and secure.
We would like the van text to communicate that 'need' to proactively use a locksmith and call for our complementary security survey.
Please see attached template for the van which is at 1/20th scale. The software is adobe illustrator and we would like designs provided in this format.
We are considering using the following printing companies if you need to ask any information:
The Target Market
There are a range sources;
• Homeowners and Tenants of Domestic Properties (as well as estate and letting agents) who require increasingly sophisticated locking systems in an attempt to deter criminals.
• Owners of commercial and industrial premises, including retail premises such as jewellers with high value and high risk stock, who require regular advice on improving the locks and security measures on their premises.
• Police and insurance companies who contract locksmiths to provide advice on how entry was gained after a break-in and may use them to carry out repairs and make premises secure.
We have created graphics for our advertisement and business card. However, these were done on a temporary basis and it is not our intention to use these for future marketing materials. Please dont try and stay faithful to these designs as they are just attached to show the information relevant to the graphics but not the style.
The design must include:
- The company name
- Contact numbers
- Website address
- 24 hour callout
- Police vetted and fully qualified memeber of the master locksmith association (this is important information that sets us apart from a significant proportion of other locksmiths so should be prominent)
- List of our services as per the attached advertisement
The MLA logo which can be found at the following website: