Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Outdoor & Signage project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Outdoor & Signage?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
I want to design a sign and emblem package for a building that I'm considering building for a Mexican Food Restaurant. The building signage will be predominantly neon lettering.
How presentation will be used
It will be neon lettering and emblems on multiple sides of a metal shipping container building.
I want to create something that is scalable from large building signage down to window signage.
Colors to Explore
I need neon lettering of the words "Tacos Azteca", just "Azteca", "Tacos y Cerveza" as well as a yucca plant and ziggurant emblems.
Top 3 Things
new, clean, energetic,
large, bright, probably colorful but tasteful
The attached pdf shows the building, facades, and how I will use the signage. If it didn't attach, please email me for the pdf. It's necessary to communicate what I'm thinking about.