LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We will establish a new brand of baby clothing, which will be made from fair trade, organic cotton and also produced under fair trade conditions. The name for the brand will be "Globetoddlers" and the items will be sold through a webshop as well as premium retail outlets around the world. The twist for the brand is that every item sold will be supporting a specific charity project the buyer can choose. Charities in turn can just drop us a line to be included in that list. Of course every charity will be explained and showcased on the site.
Another twist is that each garment has a code on the inside label which can be entered on our website and shows who has produced this specific item, where it was made, the story of the people who worked with it,etc. Through this we want to connect the people who made the item (and worked on it through the production process) with the baby who is going to wear it. Nice theory, isn't it?
We recently had our Logo designed also on Crowdspring, its attached. please read the must haves below,though!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
What we need is design for our babybodies (actually they are Kimonos). You see two files attached, the one named "long arm body" is the cut we are going for, which is basically a Kimono. Please don't mind the design of that body, its just an example from a different brand.
The picture "long arm white" we just attached in case you want to use it as a canvas, its not a Kimono, but it will probably work. If you can make a design on a Kimono, even better.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are targetting socially and environmentally concious young parents or people or buy the clothes as a gift for them.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
there are some, but we won't tell!:-) Reason is we want you guys to show what you would like to see, more like a focus group... It should just be a fun thing to buy for your friends when they have a baby!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The Design should be
- unique yet simple
- Funny (We think that is one of the best reasons to buy from a brand of baby clothes. It's about having fun after all).
- Not too colourful, it's best not to use more than 3 or 4 different colours
- fit the positioning of our brand and the organic, fair trade, open values. Or at least it doesn't go against it
- You CAN use our Logo, but you really don't have to! We believe that if we get a great, outstanding design or funny slogan this can be trademark of its own.
- You absolutly DON'T have to use our logo colours
- It's always great to see colour variantion of designs, sometimes it makes the difference!
If you have a fun slogan or a funny thing which could be printed on a baby-body, don't hold back.
The winner should also be willing to do some adjustments if that is necessary due to printing technology problems.
No Files Added