What do you do?
A newsletter for working women
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Working women -- from staff through mid-level executives, all industries, all ages, all walks of life.
How do you intend to use this newsletter (print, email, web, etc.)?
Email and archives will remain online
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through this newsletter?
See info below -- I'll also attach as a word file.
Style and Details
Do you have a title for this newsletter?
7 Things You Can Do to GUARANTEE 2011 is a Great Year for Your Career
What information MUST be included?
OVERVIEW FOR WRITERS:
I want you to use these 7 ideas that Ive listed below though please feel free to change the wording.
This article should have a short lead-in paragraph or two about how you can take control of your career in 2011 by doing these 7 simple things.
When writing the article, each of the 7 items should give more info: like why you should do it, how it benefits you, examples of how to do it, etc. This is the time when you need to connect to the reader and try to understand what she might be thinking.
Finally end the article with a call to action go out and make 2011 great kind of motivational close.
1. Know that YOU are the one in charge of your career no one else. No one can stop you all barriers are just challenges to overcome.
2. Commit to being positive
3. Take time to set goals and create an action plan
4. Meet new people expand your professional network
5. End procrastination be a get it done person
6. Stop being wishy washy -- become more thoughtfully decisive. (no ones telling you to look before you leap but, youve got to make a decision to move forward sometime).
7. Learn something new!!!!
WRITER: These are the 7 ideas I want discussed in the article but I want you to be creative about how you go about explaining / illustrating these points to make sure the reader really gets the points.
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
What is your required length in words or pages for this newsletter?
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added