What does your company do?
We teach yoga off-site at multiple locations in the Philadelphia area. We offer a series of 1.5 hr couples yoga classes, individual 3 hr couples yoga workshops, and romantic mini day retreats for couples. We also teach office yoga, private couples yoga in your home, and sell yoga products (mats, blocks, books, DVDs, starter kits) on our website.
Our classes are accessible for the beginners and inflexible and offer unique poses for the advanced. The classes not physically vigorous, but allow couples the chance to have breakthroughs in their relationship by learning to trust, support, and be encouraged on a purely kinesthetic level.
What is your industry?
Yoga classes, services, and products such as accessories (mats, blocks, books, DVDs, starter kits) and clothing
Describe your customers
Two segments of clients:
80% of our focus
1. Couples and partners aged 20-50 with a healthy lifestyle focus, looking to try new things and expand their connection in a fun, & wholesome way. Typically educated and well traveled professionals who are value conscious.
20% of our focus
2. Office yoga is practiced individually in a more conservative corporate environment for employees looking to relax, gain flexibility while at work. Office yoga can be practiced on a mat in a private room or in a room full of chairs allowing employees to later stretch while working in their office or cube.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
We have five key words in no particular order to describe our business:
Bonding, playful, expansive, buoyant and transformative
List the names of your top three competitors
Can't find anyone focused on couples yoga in Mid-Atlantic region. Most major studios offer a once a year class for couples/partners
1. Principle-Based Partner Yoga - PartnerYoga.net
2. Darrin Zeer Lover's Yoga - relaxyoga.com
3. Ken Nelson Couples yoga and Sacred Healing Arts - www.sacredhealingarts.net/Home_1.html and www.kripalu.org/presenter/V0000185/ken_n...
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
We want our name to convey a feeling that can be used in both romantic and work settings. From couples looking for a unique date night, and day long mini retreat, to office workers looking for a way to relax and get fit.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Want a mainstream appeal, simply (easy to spell) clever and memorable.
Do it together...partner yoga
Favorite quotes but don't need to be incorporated in the name;
"Chance favors the prepared mind"
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
"Life is like a penny, you can only spend it once."
"There is no try, there is do or do not"
Do not want to use Sankrit, nothing esoteric, new agey, or hippy dippy.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Our existing website is synergybyjasmine.com. Half of the people we talk to don't know how to spell synergy nor Jasmine. Additionally we no longer want to use the name Jasmine in the company or url.
Please refer to our existing website synergybyjasmine.com and Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/SynergybyJasmine
No Files Added