Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Blog that collects and shares real rude customer service signs posted in real businesses
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
This website will accept submissions from anyone of rude signs posted at businesses that would be the opposite of customer service. For example, "Please take only the number of napkins you will actually use." I will use the site as a platform for marketing and customer service consulting.
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
open to all ideas
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO? (OPTIONAL)
No Files Added