Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are developing an app to understand, train, test and refresh mathematics, from the basics of the 1x1 to high school or even university level of knowledge. We use modern didactic and design principles, artificial intelligence and gamification to ensure a successful learning process which makes fun at the same time. We are looking for a name for this app.
There are 3 types of customers:
A) students, who want to/have to learn mathematics (age 6 to 25)
B) parents who want to support their kids
C) teachers/tutors who recommend the app or use it in their teaching
The priority is B), A) and C) as the B) group is probably the main influencer of a buying decision respectively buying it for their kids.
King of Math, much simpler and smaller, but a good example for all the math apps out there
Much broader, not only mathematics and more focused on explanation than training
Not a competitor - but that's what we want to do in mathematics (not languages)
Creative should NOT use
Nothing which emphasizes „learning“
No descriptive names (e.g. MathLearning)
No Homonyms (Apple, Square)
No Acronyms, Backronyms and Initialism (IBM, SAP, …)
No misspelled or tweaked names (Tumblr, Fiverr, Flickr)
Modern, positive, intelligent, professional, innovative,
fun but not funny
Top 3 Things
1. Should have a connection to mathematics (like the „lingo“ in duolingo has a connection to languages)
2. Should communicate a benefit (like the „duo“ in duolingo)
3. Should be simple (easy to spell), but memorable and unique
1) The exact .com Domain has to be free
2) Should be trademarkable
3) The name should be usable worldwide in all languages (easy to pronounce)
4) Mathematics is written very differently in different languages, e.g. Mathematik, mathematics, matematik, Mathématiques, Matemáticas, Matematica, Matematik, Matematiko (Esperanto). The th in Mathematics is not good for the name.
5) We like suggestive names like Duolingo, Evernote, Dropbox best.
6) It could be a compound name like SalesForce, SnapChat, Facebook, TurboTax. As well a blended or portmanteau name (Microsoft, Instagram, Pinterest). Or an invented, coined or fanciful names (Expedia, Verizon). But we like suggestive Names (6) better.
7) Not too long, 8-10 characters maximum
No Files Added