LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a company that provides residential network services (ResNets) to on-campus housing facilities at colleges and universities. Our core services include:
- High-Speed Wired and Wireless Broadband
- Digital Cable and Video-via-IP services (IPTV)
- Digital Phone (VoIP)
- Broadcast Messaging (Emergency Alert)
- 24-hour support for students
Other services, such as classroom lecture streaming, on-demand video, etc may come and go as we see a need in the market.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're looking for a single brand name that we can use to market our network of services. These are the ideas that are central to what we would like to communicate. Our services are:
- a one-stop solution
- complete communication
- fully integrated/converged
- exclusive to higher education
- designed with students in mind
Our main marketing messages to our target audience are (roughly):
- "We take over everything related to the student network and let you focus on core academic goals"
- "You didn't join IT to be a student ISP. Let us do that for you and get back to your real job."
We would use the brand in this sense. "With a/the _________ by OurCompany, you can get back to the business of Information Technology and let us handle the rest."
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Chief Information Officers (CIO's) at colleges & universities
Information Technology decision makers
Chief Housing Officers (CHO's)
Chief Business Officers (CBO's)
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Brands that communicate ideas similar to what we're going for are Cisco and Verizon.
A few examples of existing brand names that we like are "The Collegius System" and "The Human Network" .
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We're wide open.
No Files Added