Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We're changing the way you think about education. Our company offers innovative and high impact leadership instruction to schools and partners looking to make a difference in the culture of their community and ultimately on the futures of bright students. Through intentional and engaging daily instruction and remarkable professional development for educators, our programs prepare students to truly make an impact on their world. We created two (and potentially more) Curricular products for K-12 education: the first is in social emotional learning (SEL) and leadership development; the second is personal finance, innovation and entrepreneurship. The curricula are currently called Aspen Entrepreneurial Institute (AEI - pronounced "a,e,i," and Aspen Youth Leadership Institute (AYLI - pronounced "alley"). We're looking for a name for the parent organization for these curricula.
Our target is educators/parents: at independent schools, at public schools; online schools; homeschoolers.
1. Educators/Schools; Innovative thinkers looking for solutions for higher engagement through SEL & financial education programs for students; Ages 25-55; Decision-makers are skewed male but majority of educators are female; Nationwide (US); Education: Masters Degree+; Interests: Innovative Education, Effective Teaching, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance. 2. Parents of students in K-12 who homeschool or supplement their child's education; Ages 30-50; Skewed female; Nationwide (US); Education: Bachelors Degree+; Interests: Innovative Education, Effective Teaching, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Quality Parenting, Love & Logic Parenting
CharacterStrong is a character education & social-emotional learning (SEL) curriculum and professional development company to create positive habits. (This is a competitor to AYLI only)
NFTE activates the entrepreneurial mindset and builds startup skills in youth from under-resourced communities to ensure their success and to create a more vibrant society. (Competitor to AEI only)
7 Mindsets is a web-based program that teaches students the skills needed to master social and emotional learning (SEL) competencies. The 7 Mindsets are Everything Is Possible, Passion First, We Are Connected, 100% Accountable, Attitude of Gratitude, Live to Give, and The Time Is Now. (Competitor to AYLI only)
Creative should NOT use
Please avoid the term "Aspen." Please avoid the term "Entrepreneurial" - unless used as part of an acronym. Strong preference for a name that's not an acronym.
Imaginitive, innovative, empowering. We're educators who don't conform to the traditional model: we truly want the best outcomes for students worldwide vs. just meeting the requirements or standards.
Top 3 Things
empowering, innovative, thoughtful-leader in education, committed to what's right
Ultimately, everything we do fits under the concept of "leadership." Leadership of self, others, community, etc. We're looking for our parent organization name.
I would love to add the core values, mission, and vision of the original business that this company is coming from, that maybe the name could have a nod to those somewhere in it, without using the term "Aspen." Here is that website link: https://www.aspenacademy.org/about/values-mission-vision
No Files Added