Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Emergency Relief Catering during Virus outbreak
Neighborhoods and family dwellings
They are also using my program of neighborhood delivery
Creative should NOT use
I'm looking for and old 1940's Mac truck cab pulling a boiling pot trailer with wheels. Coming out of the boiling pots are cooks in Chef hats holding up spoons and spatulas, whisk and baking pans. Charactcature like.
The Cajun Navy puts boats in the water after Hurricanes we are putting Chefs into neighborhoods.
Top 3 Things
The caption and tag line is "The Cajun Gravy"
No Files Added