Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We distribute fasteners (Hardware - Bolts / Nuts / Washers / etc) for Ajax Engineered Fasteners. This is a new off shoot of our existing group of businesses. The majority of our businesses are in the heavy earthmoving, construction and mining sector in Australia. This new business will be focused on distribution hopefully of multiple brands.
Our current companies are called
1) Hi Tech Fabrication Pty Ltd - Company deals with heavy Steel Fabrication and Engineering work
2) Valuepart Australia (Valuepart and Track Solutions Pty Ltd) - Repairs and sells undercarriage parts for dozers, excavators, crushers, screens, drill rigs etc. Exclusive distributor of VTrack products in Australia
3)Track Solutions Pty Ltd - Full service track shop (undercarriage dozer, excavator repair) that recently merged with Valuepart Australia
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
It would be nice to have a unique URL that was linked to our name. Can be .com , .com.au, .net
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
We have 2 types of customers but it is all B2B
1) Customer 1 - End user business
2) Customer 2 - Reseller
Both customers are after a reliable product at very competitive price. You need to have stock when they want otherwise they will go to another supplier of the product. It is a very competitive market with lots of players
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1) Strong, industry leading
2) Not just a fastener distribution company
3) Australian family business
List the names of your top three competitors
- Hobson Engineering
- United Fasteners & Concrete Anchoring
- Total Fasteners
- West Coast fasteners
- Grade 1 Fasteners
- Coventry Fasteners
- First Forge Australia
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
- Australian family business
- We are a group of companies
- We are honest hardworking people
- The Battley Name is behind what we sell (Battley is our family surname)
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Happy with anything but wold stay away from fasteners in the name
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
- Battley (Our family surname)
- Hi Tech (One of our other business names)
Do you have other info you want to share?
We need a name that will help us stand out from the very competitive market of distribution and fasteners. We want a memorable name. The name can not be just specific to fasteners as we may introduce more products in the future. Our market is in the construction, mining and engineering sector.
No Files Added