Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a small start-up company aiming to create a social networking website for everyone. Our website has a unique twist, which we're reluctant to reveal at this point.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a name for the website, which should signify the fact that the website will be simple, free and easily accessible to everyone, regardless of gender, age or nationality.
Please note the name must be avaliable as a .com domain!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This is an open network, designed for the people. We want our name to be attractive to them: easy to remember, easy to pronounce, and easy to trust.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Facebook, Bebo, MySpace
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Any words in the title should use the British English spelling (e.g. "colour" for "color")
No Files Added