Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Revelstone LLC is a performance metrics and social networking company enabling business and government leaders to measure, compare and discuss operational performance results with their peers in order to learn from each other to improve. Founded in 2010, Revelstone has launched the first and only SaaS-based platform that leverages the convergence of performance management and social media technologies to achieve this goal.
Please visit our website at www.revelstonelabs.com to learn more. Today we are primarily targeting local governments, but in the future we will expand into the non-profit and private sectors as well (i.e. we are b2b and b2g).
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes, we require a .com URL. We will not accept a name that does not have corresponding .com availability.
What is your industry?
We sell a software platform to private and public sectors, not consumers.
Describe your customers
Management and leaders of the organizations above. We sell to local governments, non-profits and private sector businesses. We target senior management and thought leaders.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Here are a series of things that could appropriately reflect what we want to emphasize: Performance, management, sharing, collaboration, improvement, benchmarking, data, comparison, learning, and peer-to-peer networking,
List the names of your top three competitors
We do not have direct competitors today but there are a few related companies that could be indirectly competitive: Social Solutions, Covalent and Pangea Foundation (a non-profit).
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Our company and our product offering should convey professionalism, high-quality, simplicity, strength, stability and innovation.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
We want to avoid fun or whimsical names or names that are too contrived. We would also like to avoid names that are hard to spell or say. Here are some names we like:
- Oracle and Google; clever use of the word
- Groupon; uses group and coupon, fusing of two unique words that when paired are more powerful than just one.
Do you have other info you want to share?
- Our current focus on our website (http://www.revelstonelabs.com) is local government as a target audience. This is the first market we are targeting. From a big picture standpoint, we would like our company name to reflect our vision and future target audiences (public and private sector businesses and non-profits).
-We currently have a company name, Revelstone, but we need to change it for various legal reasons and we do not own the URL (Revelstone). We like the name Revelstone, but are not wed to it.
- We dont want a fully descriptive name like Salesforce.com, because it may be too limiting for the future.
No Files Added