Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Manufacture and distribute reusable shopping bags
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Anyone who uses multi use grocery bags
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
Easy to use
List the names of your top three competitor products
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Catchy name that is easy to remember
Are there any words or phrases you like?
Open to ideas
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
Do you want to include additional info?
The plan is to sell an assorted group of reusable shopping bags on line. There will be a section of plane bags and insulated bags. The bags will be colored, Brown for std, green for produce, Blue insulated for cold products. The bags will be printed with their intended use. They are bags that people take into a store when shopping, and used at checkout.
No Files Added