Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We're a start up in the rental business. We would start by renting bouncy castles and probably broaden the offer with other fun rental stuff.
We would differ from others by offering the possibility to rent out things yourself. For example after renting a bouncy castle, you can choose to keep it and rent it yoursel to others (we take a margin on the earnings)
Another point where we will try to stand out from competition is by organising 'co-working- parties'. For example, during holidays you can come to a specific location with your kids. While they play, you can continue (net-) working with others. These co-working parties can be organized throughout the year and take place at different locations.
But it can also be pop-up locations during non-holiday time where people can come to work and avoid traffic jams.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
we would like one of these: .com and/or .be
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe your customers
- families with kids that want to rent bouncy castles and other fun material + other material that comes in handy when organizing a party (tents, tables, ...)
- working people that are looking for a place where there kids can play while they work (and meet other people
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- get more fun in life and share it
- combine work & play
- find new places to work from and meet new people
List the names of your top three competitors
Haven't found any company doing the exact same thing but these are 3 organizations that do what we would start with (simple renting of bouncy castles):
I'm listing these not for there design or content (mostly pretty bad) but because they appear on top when looking for 'rent bouncy castles' (or springkasteel huren in Dutch - We are located in Belgium ...)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
nothing to corporate
Do you have other info you want to share?
A catchy, snappy name would be nice.
If the things go well, one day we'll add an App that helps people find our offering and use it ...
No Files Added