Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Our company has transitioned to a Document Managment company from a traditional record storage company. Our start began in physical document management. Imagine the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. It looks something like that. Over the past few years, more and more of our customers are looking to go paperless/electronic. If you are interested, it's still somewhat cost prohibitive to be totally paperless. Some industries it works for, some it doesn't.
So as our customers are asking to go paperless, we are asking them what does going paperless mean for them? Besides being very handy, what is the value to them? It usally has to revolve around some type of efficiency in being able to retrieve the document very quickly. What we find out is that there is a time and place for paper, a time and place for document scanning and a time time and place for creating documents electronically.
We work on a consultative, trusted advisor approach and tell people when solutions will work and when they won't. We take the approach that we will do whatever is best for the customer at all costs, even if it means no sale.
Our company is a Document Management company. In a nutshell, if you have documents that are physical or electronic, we will help you find the right repository for it and the right retrieval strategy around it.
A brief piece of history. The company we split off from still has the website with our name in it. THey won't sell it to us so that is one of the main reasons we are changing our name
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes. Our problem right now is when you google our name, you wind up at the company's website that we split off from. So, we need to absolutely make sure that doesn't happen again. You should type in our name and wind up at http://www.FederalRS.com
What is your industry?
We work in the legal, healthcare, insurance market, logistics any other paper intensive markets. Almost every business has documents it needs to store one way or another.
Describe your customers
Our customers range in size from 50 boxes to 50K+ boxes. We try and target companies with paper intensive processes and help them build better document management solutions. Offsite record storage is becoming a commodotized business. We are focusing on companies that true document management impacts the bottom line and helps companies run smoother. A few examples are material handlers, customers that have franchisees and partners, medical offices, legal offices, people who are highly transactional, delivery and logistic companies, etc.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1) We want to communicate we are in line with the movement from phyiscal to true document management
2) In document management the word 'workflow' is used to talk abuot how documents move in and out of an organization and brings better communication throughout the organization
3) People who spend alot of their daily workload accessing documents or looking for information, our job is to make that easier for them
List the names of your top three competitors
Chicago Records Management
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
While what we do is very technology oriented, it's all based around business process management and making that more efficient. I'd like to convey the spirit of business still being a very human process and for those who use documents in a day in day out basis, letting those people use our services and technology to help them run their section of the world with better document management
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
1) Document Management is what we do
2) I would stay away from putting 'Docs' or 'Docu' in front of another word. That is a very saturated naming convention in our industry
3) Not necessarily the work, but 'work flow'; how things move through the organization, etc.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Our website is http://www.FederalRS.com.
No Files Added