Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Non-profit organization (please see the attached doc for full details of who we are, our history, and why we're changing our name.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
We need a .org as a bare minumum. .com would be nice but not mandatory.
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
We're a global organization with small chapters throughout the US, London, and India. Our overall audience is mostly people between college age to forties. Our main office is in the Silicon Valley so the audience is extremely tech-savy and normally college educated.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- We're an organization with a deep set of values, focused on principles to bring about positive change in the world.
- We're "You" (since we're an all volunteer-run organization, we're really everyday people are trying to practice generosity in the world.)
- we believe in doing small acts (before trying to change the world, we must have inner change ourselves).
List the names of your top three competitors
The reason why we're having a hard time re-naming is because we do so many different things, from inspiring news, to gift-economy projects, to technical help (we don't know of any other organizations doing quite the same thing).
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
We're looking for a name that has clarity and expresses a strong purpose. Yet is easy to spell and remember. We're totally open here.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Some of the words that we like are: service, stillness, gift, giving, generosrity. What we actually don't like is the word: charity. We are totally open here...even to words like Google and Yahoo that don't necessarily have a meaning.
Do you have other info you want to share?
No Files Added