Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Check out Trianglepeak.com for a description
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
yes + reasonable twitter handle
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe your customers
1) New Comp. Sci. Professors at elite American Universities (generally 30-40y/o)
2) Highly technical Entrepreneurs-in-Residence to be embedded in University Labs (generally 30-40 y/o)
3) Professional investors that may want to acquire the Intellectual property developed
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
We are the most competent bridge to maximize the commercial potential of your unique IP.
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
No Files Added