Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a SaaS company focused on the dental market - ClariCare (clarity in care). The easy way to think of our platform is a smart CRM for dentistry, with analytics and patient engagement tools to drive compliance and maximize revenue potential. Need help naming products.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe your customers
dental offices: small, independently owned - and also the large corporate group practices.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
convenience, trusted, irreplacable
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
more than the name of the company (which we're happy with...but still open to ideas), it's naming the "products", below:
1) analytics suite - give a deep dive understanding of the dental practice data, and present in an actionable way. metrics, kpis, benchmarking, dashboard - we have an enterprise analytics engine to give insight and drive performance.
2) tool for daily prep for the office staff. this does all the homework for the staff so they are prepared to deliver care to patients
3) tool to build reactivation campaigns for patients that have slipped through the cracks into noncompliance. using our tools - it's easier to identify these patients, it's easier to get them back into the dental office. the safety net for patients that slip through the cracks.
4) patient engagement tools to educate them on disease state, and help them understand what it's going to cost and why they need it done. bridge the patient engagement gap.
No Files Added