Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are a greenhouse company that grows tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe your audience
Grocery shoppers of all ages.
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
Family feel, emotion based, happy
List the names of your top three competitor products
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Warm, Friendly, Positive
Are there any words or phrases you like?
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
Do you want to include additional info?
The product we are trying to name is a medium-sized pink tomato that is full of flavor and a meaty flesh. We will be selling it as a 3pack.
No Files Added