Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We're a search engine for other sites' online education classes, from grade school level (Khan Academy) to college level (Coursera).
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes, a .com.
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe your customers
Students and their parents who are looking for online education classes
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
(In this order of importance)
1) We're related to education
2) We're simple
3) We're fun
List the names of your top three competitors
No specific competitors exist that we know of. More general competitors includes other search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
We're flexible. We don't want it to sound too serious or literal. We don't want it to sound too "web chic" -- no ".ly" suffix, no dropping the "e" as in Flickr -- since our audience will be comprised of possibly low-tech parents.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Do you have other info you want to share?
Have fun, and be creative!
No Files Added