Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Provides a web / digital experience to consumers on socially relevant and breaking trends of Aesthetic/Cosmetic procedures - "To engage all who seek to refine their most beautiful self"
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
yes must be available as a .com
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe your customers
Men and Women, Mostly women 20-65yr and men 30-65. Mid to high income, fashion conscious, celebrity watchers, trend followers, image conscious.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- Trusted - To be the trusted global source
- Unbiased - To provide the most truthful information about aesthetic/cosmedic procedures
- Knowledgable - unique powerful experience unmatched anywhere on the web
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Credibility, thought leadership, serious but edgy, exciting but informative
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
no 4 letter words
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Intrigue - Our first thought was to use nTreege of which we have the.com, ntrigue is maybe better but we cannot get the .com and are conceded with its spelling, 2 syllable and ability to be appropriate for other languages.
Global appeal, Culturally revelent - THE SOURCE
Do you have other info you want to share?
The name must be easily spelled / remembered so that it can be used globally. Most likely should be a single syllable name.
No Files Added