Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We're building an online collaboration tool for K-12 teachers to plan, assess, and improve student learning. Our website harnesses pedagogical research and teacher-to-teacher collaboration to move towards continuous, meaningful education improvement.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes. Alternately, I'd also consider a .org domain.
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Primary users of the site are K-12 teachers across a range of subjects - Math, Science, English, Art, etc. and grade levels - elementary, middle, and high school. Secondary customers are school administrators including department supervisors, school principals, and district superintendents. The customers will span the entire US, including large, urban schools as well as smaller, rural districts.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Empowerment: contrary to popular belief, the power of improved education lies with local teachers, not policy makers.
2. Community: teachers spend most of the day isolated from other teachers - our site provides a platform for teachers to collaborate with and help their colleagues
3. Purpose (sense of mission): our site provides meaningful interactions, targeted towards improved student learning (as opposed to mere compliance with top-down common curriculum standards or government mandated teacher evaluation).
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
I want the name to convey a spirit of continuous, purposeful improvement driven by the community of teachers (as opposed to policy reform initiated by bureaucrats).
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
In general, I'd like to stay away from much over-used education specific language for the company name. Specifically, I do not want the name to include "ed", "learn", or "board".
Do you have other info you want to share?
No Files Added