Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Allows users to anonymously message others.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- that it is a fun app to use
- that it allows people who would otherwise never communicate with their crush the ability to finally do so. Essentially there is no limit to whom one can message, as long as the targeted person also has the mobile application.
- the app that revolutionized kindness because people might hear compliments from people that they otherwise might never hear
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
ludicrous, sexy, secretive, no limitations
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
no, but just looking for an app name that is 1 word long. Does not even need to be a real word. Starts with a B, F, or S. Preferably S. 1-2 syllables.
Do you have other info you want to share?
the mobile application name must start with a B, F or S- preferably an S.
The app name does not necessarily have to reflect the functionality of the app such as "ber" which simply sounds cool. However, I would prefer if the app name did represent functionality, such as "google" which denotes a the number 1 followed by 100 0's. This gives users the sense that there is an infinite amount of information on this database.
No Files Added