Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Our company creates an online marketplace for businesses to find other businesses to partner with and:
1. Pursue government and private contracts together
2. Subcontract existing contracts to each other
3. Fulfill their mandated small and minority business goals (if they are a large company or a government agency).
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Customers include all businesses (small, mid-sized, and large) that would benefit from a business-to-business collaboration.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Our company connects all sized companies in any industry regardless of location
2. We specialize in facilitating partnerships between businesses
3. We are a professional and trusted company
List the names of your top three competitors
None that I am aware of.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I like any of these words:
Feel free to choose your own words or phrases.
I prefer a company name that has NO MORE than 4 syllables and 15 characters in length.
Ideally it would be 2 or 3 syllables.
Do you have other info you want to share?
We are a start-up company that is facilitating business-to-business relationships with this online marketplace. The name of the company will also be the name of the website. As such, we want the company name to also be the domain name. Feel free to use Latin words or fragmented English words.
No Files Added