Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
My company will provide new service for automotive dealers in Russia. The service - is special tablet (which size as Samsung Galaxy Tab 2s size) with preimplemented software for fixed-ops in dealerships service area. Later we will develop and suggest for our customers other special software for different roles of employees on dealerships. We will use newest technologies and will focus it on usability and quality improvement of special equipment for customers employee
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
yes, .com and .ru
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your customers
My customer is a dealership or automotive distributor of mass or premium class vehicles. Management of this company understands that they need always to grow up skills of their employees and customers satisfaction.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Id like that name of my company will very easy memorability. It must be smth bright.
1) Customer and their business focus, 2) Customers employees and their skills focus, 3) Customers and their satisfaction level focus.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Business-like, open to dialogue, positive minding, experts.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
It doesnt make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do
Do you have other info you want to share?
the investor of this company is www.Cloud4Auto.com
No Files Added