Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are building a new apartment community in an urban location with restaurant/retail on the street level with apartments above...we need a name for the new project. The project is in a historic neighborhood but the project will be more modern and edgy.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Ideally, yes...but not essential.
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe your customers
Urban minded, green, both male/female, upper incomes, educated...value living in the city versus the 'burbs
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Green construction/energy efficient
2. Urban/walkable neighborhood--walkable to city's finest dining
3. High quality construction
4. Wonderful city views
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Fun, edgy, stylish, urban, upper income but still lots of tatoos
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
No Files Added