Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
The company is a mobile app development company focused on developing products in the education, healthcare and financial services industries. The target audience for this particular product is working parents with young children that need help coordinating childcare, arranging activities for their childreen and finding convenient transportation options for their kids.
Working parents with young children (aged 3 - 10) that need help with coordinating childcare, arranging activities and finding convenient transportation for their kids. These parents will likely have higher than average income and live in higher net worth urban and suburban areas that have well-ranked public and private schools.
Group organizing tool used by schools, nonprofits, companies and families to plan events, sign ups and manage volunteers.
carpool app for parents
carpool app for parents
I'd like the tone to be whimsical and fun, but still convey safety, security and peace of mind for parents. But, overall the name should be somewhat lighthearted, but convey that this is a product for parents with young kids.
Top 3 Things
(1) Convenience for parents (gives them time back to do other things while keeping their kids engaged and to get help with childcare and transportation when needed) (2) Safety and security of kids (i.e. trustworthy and reliable) (3) Makes it easier for parents to find an abundance of activities for their kids
I have tentatively been using the name "Parent Circle" because in addition to the practical features, this is envisioned as a community for parents with kids in the same neighborhood or at the same school so that they can help and support each other. But, I want something a bit more catchy than that.