Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a market research company providing research data collection (surveys) via telephonic and panel methodologies globally. We do research for several industries having major experience in IT and Finance and mostly all of it in the B2B segment.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe your customers
Our customers are two types,
1. Market Research Panel Providers (Research Now, Toluna, SSI, All Global etc.)
2. End customers (HP, Dell, IBM, Microsoft in the IT area and likes of them in the Finance and other industries)
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
We are Global Panel Company
We are expert in B2B & B2C Panel
Speed, Cost & Quality is Top Notch
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
humorous but business-like is fine with me.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Like, Opinion, Research, Panel, Insights
Do you have other info you want to share?
The name should relate to this product service we are about to launch and should give the meaning that in research people give opinions which are Insights that help companies make informative decisions. Via our panel product service we plan to give them these quality insights.
No Files Added